Whiteheath Education Centre
The Curriculum offers a mix of academic and vocational subjects which allow pupils to achieve at different levels and make progress from their individual starting points.
Pupils have access to a "wide range of subjects, carefully tailored to (their) needs and interests" OFSTED 2010.
All pupils in Key Stage 4 have access to external examinations and are prepared and entered for these in order to achieve the best outcome for each individual.
The percentage of pupils in the Centre achieving 5 A*-C passes fluctuates, depending on the nature of the cohort and the length of time the pupils have been with the Service.
· KS3 66% of pupils were on roll for 1 term or less.
- KS4 65% of pupils were on roll for 4 terms or less.
- 100% of pupils achieved 1 or more G.C.S.E’s.
- 30% of pupils achieved 5 or more A*-C passes at G.C.S.E. including English & Maths.
- 100% level 3 is regularly achieved in Entry Level English and Maths.